Welcome to Marauder Moments - a chronicle of the Mortimer Street Marauders; the games we play, the rules we use, the figures we play with and the scenery they fight over. Hope you enjoy these pages and maybe call back to catch up with our escapades.

Saturday 5 March 2016

Could they lock YOU away?

Reasons for admission to the insane asylum 1864 to 1889... 


I'm afraid they'd get me but I'm not telling you why"!!! Afterall I have given up smoking...
What on earth is deranged masturbation? One of you must know.

What's your reason for admission?

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic - is this for real?
    For me it would be "Feebleness of intellect"
    Or possibly "Bad Whiskey"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it for real - you couldn't make this up!
    "Bad Whiskey" could send you mad you're right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I think I could get taken for several reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe times haven't changed that much Stu?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wot, no 'obsession with wargaming'?!! A little early, of course...
    This is marvellous Jeremy. At first you laugh, then consider it a bit more...
    Such a range of reasons for people to 'lose it', or be admitted for 'losing it'. Amazing. From where did you source it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it amongst some family papers, my Great Aunt was committed for Domestic Affliction.
      Seriously though it turned up on the wretched facebook so I pinched it to share with you fine fellows.
      Have fun James, and stay "sane".
      Jeremy

      Delete